Monday, September 12, 2011
Left behind.
Feeling left behind is one of the most awful feelings ever. Sometimes your friends might move ahead of you, they might become successful before you do, they will get married before you, have kids before you, and even graduate before you do but that does not mean you are a loser. Everyone has their own problems and just because they are ahead does not mean they have it all rosy. They worked for it, so they earned it. I'll admit, life is not fair sometimes. You've probably been working your butt off to get to your goal but sometimes we just hit road blocks and that can slow us down. When life throws lemons at you, make some lemonade with it ;) Most of my friends are graduating from college next year and I still have a year to go due to personal life challenges. Sometimes I feel like I'm just not lucky but you know, everything happens for a reason. I won't fret about it but instead enjoy it and take it as a life experience. Slowly but surely, I will get there someday and so will you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment